I received a shipment of belongings from Japan on the weekend which included this great photo from Ohtsuchi Festival in Sep. 1992 of me carrying the shrine in the sea. Up until this year the festival Omikoshi ‘parade’ finished by carrying the shrine into the sea within the fishing harbor in order to give thanks to the Kami of the sea.
- Get over to Otsuchi for the Cultural Arts fair on 7/9 fb.me/7XQEIYHOm 1 month ago
- New batch of Otsuchi Thank You Festival T's coming soon! fb.me/98eH6xMJc 1 month ago
- Still a long way to go....... fb.me/3lxs50Tve 5 months ago
- asia.nikkei.com/Life-Arts/Life… fb.me/2PqGcjs1H 5 months ago
- Click through the pics to get to the article about Otsuchi five years on, written by Charles Pomeroy for the... fb.me/14NT7uaFa 1 year ago