I received a shipment of belongings from Japan on the weekend which included this great photo from Ohtsuchi Festival in Sep. 1992 of me carrying the shrine in the sea. Up until this year the festival Omikoshi ‘parade’ finished by carrying the shrine into the sea within the fishing harbor in order to give thanks to the Kami of the sea.
- Japanese companies sign up to RE100, the global initiative of major companies committed to 100% renewable power. lnkd.in/gQs44cC 1 day ago
- Son challenges the Japanese gov't to accelerate autonomous car regulations: "In less than 50 years, people will no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An often overlooked Japanese export.. lnkd.in/g4HTeBF 2 days ago
- EV sales to grow 15x until 2035. China and EU both ahead of US. lnkd.in/gQVxk4S 2 days ago
- Who'd have thought that GB would run out of wind - or that 10% of Britain’s electricity is provided by solar (in a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago