In April 2000 I was introduced by a former JET working at the British Embassy in Tokyo to another ex-JET running a two-man, UK-based Market Entry and Business Development company called Intralink Limited. 11 years later we are 32 strong (including several ex-JETs) with a presence in Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan. I am a co-owner and still loving it. Having run our Tokyo office until 2008, I moved to Santa Clara, California to set up Intralink America, Inc. where I am based today.
- Japanese companies sign up to RE100, the global initiative of major companies committed to 100% renewable power. lnkd.in/gQs44cC 1 day ago
- Son challenges the Japanese gov't to accelerate autonomous car regulations: "In less than 50 years, people will no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- An often overlooked Japanese export.. lnkd.in/g4HTeBF 2 days ago
- EV sales to grow 15x until 2035. China and EU both ahead of US. lnkd.in/gQVxk4S 2 days ago
- Who'd have thought that GB would run out of wind - or that 10% of Britain’s electricity is provided by solar (in a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago