In April 2000 I was introduced by a former JET working at the British Embassy in Tokyo to another ex-JET running a two-man, UK-based Market Entry and Business Development company called Intralink Limited. 11 years later we are 32 strong (including several ex-JETs) with a presence in Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan. I am a co-owner and still loving it. Having run our Tokyo office until 2008, I moved to Santa Clara, California to set up Intralink America, Inc. where I am based today.
- Not forgetting the omiyage (souvenirs) 1 month ago
- Great to catch up with old friends - Sano-san, Suenaga-san, Konno-san 1 month ago
- Jodogahama Beach, Miyako - along with two bus loads of tourists.. but good to see business is coming back. 1 month ago
- I always loved this shrine in Funakoshi (between Otsuchi & Yamada). Great to see it has been completely rebuilt. 1 month ago
- Otsuchi Station and JR Yamada Line - planned completion/reopening in 2019 1 month ago