In April 2000 I was introduced by a former JET working at the British Embassy in Tokyo to another ex-JET running a two-man, UK-based Market Entry and Business Development company called Intralink Limited. 11 years later we are 32 strong (including several ex-JETs) with a presence in Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan. I am a co-owner and still loving it. Having run our Tokyo office until 2008, I moved to Santa Clara, California to set up Intralink America, Inc. where I am based today.
- Get over to Otsuchi for the Cultural Arts fair on 7/9 fb.me/7XQEIYHOm 5 days ago
- New batch of Otsuchi Thank You Festival T's coming soon! fb.me/98eH6xMJc 5 days ago
- Still a long way to go....... fb.me/3lxs50Tve 3 months ago
- asia.nikkei.com/Life-Arts/Life… fb.me/2PqGcjs1H 3 months ago
- Click through the pics to get to the article about Otsuchi five years on, written by Charles Pomeroy for the... fb.me/14NT7uaFa 1 year ago